Rhonda is a legal administrative assistant atOverholt Law LLP, having joined the firm in October 2016. She has over 24 years of experience working in various areas of the law including civil litigation, family law, corporate and commercial, wills and estates and employment law.
When she is not working at the office, Rhonda enjoys spending time with her family and exploring the great outdoors.
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate, CompuCollege School of Business
- Class of 1987 (with Honours)
- Employment Law
- Labour Relations Law
- Human Rights Law
- Professional Discipline
- Workers’ Compensation Law – OH&S Lawyers
- Corporate Governance, Fiduciary Duties And Shareholder Disputes
- Privacy And Freedom Of Information
- Pension And Benefits
Latest Blog Post
Many employees and their employers in British Columbia have been at odds about the need for accommodations due to circumstances brought about by the pandemic. A recent Ontario Human Rights Tribunal case involving an employee’s request for accommodation for childcare...