Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Direct Line: 604-568-6451
Toll Free: 877-296-1161
Email: [email protected]
Rhonda is a legal administrative assistant atOverholt Law LLP, having joined the firm in October 2016. She has over 24 years of experience working in various areas of the law including civil litigation, family law, corporate and commercial, wills and estates and employment law.
When she is not working at the office, Rhonda enjoys spending time with her family and exploring the great outdoors.
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate, CompuCollege School of Business
- Class of 1987 (with Honours)
- Employment Law
- Labour Relations Law
- Human Rights Law
- Professional Discipline
- Workers’ Compensation Law – OH&S Lawyers
- Corporate Governance, Fiduciary Duties And Shareholder Disputes
- Privacy And Freedom Of Information
- Pension And Benefits
Latest Blog Post
Restrictive covenants, or non-compete agreements, are tools that employers can use to restrict employees' employment opportunities when they leave a company. Their purpose is to protect proprietary information and prevent workers from using their knowledge to compete...