Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Toll Free: 877-296-1161
Email: [email protected]
Michele joined the firm as a legal administrative assistant in 2019 and quickly became an engaged member ofOverholt Law LLP’s administrative team. Michele pursued a career as a legal administrative assistant after obtaining her Bachelor of Arts degree at UBC. She has previous experience working in firms that specialize in family law and estate litigation.
Her interests outside of the office include biking, perusing craft markets, and exploring new surroundings.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of British Columbia
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate, Vancouver Community College, 2019
- Employment Law
- Labour Relations Law
- Human Rights Law
- Professional Discipline
- Workers’ Compensation Law – OH&S Lawyers
- Corporate Governance, Fiduciary Duties And Shareholder Disputes
- Privacy And Freedom Of Information
- Pension And Benefits
Latest Blog Post
Restrictive covenants, or non-compete agreements, are tools that employers can use to restrict employees' employment opportunities when they leave a company. Their purpose is to protect proprietary information and prevent workers from using their knowledge to compete...