Lendl is a legal administrative assistant atOverholt Law LLP LLP and the firm’s receptionist. She has been an enthusiastic member of theOverholt Law LLP LLP team since she joined the firm in June 2013. In early 2014, Lendl decided to further her education in the law by enrolling in the Paralegal Certificate Program at Capilano University.
When she is not working at the office or studying for her Paralegal program, Lendl spends her free time outdoors swimming, biking, hiking, or camping.
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate, Capilano University
- Class of 2013 (Dean’s List)
- Employment Law
- Labour Relations Law
- Human Rights Law
- Professional Discipline
- Workers’ Compensation Law – OH&S Lawyers
- Corporate Governance, Fiduciary Duties And Shareholder Disputes
- Privacy And Freedom Of Information
- Pension And Benefits
Latest Blog Post
Many employees and their employers in British Columbia have been at odds about the need for accommodations due to circumstances brought about by the pandemic. A recent Ontario Human Rights Tribunal case involving an employee’s request for accommodation for childcare...